What Professional Photographers create on their day off.

Introduction

Photographers do not turn off. They do not retire or shut down. They create. Endlessly and without rest. Photojournalists are no exception. They spend much of their days illuminating other peoples lives and stories. This journal is to serve as a chronicle of what working photojournalists create on their own days off ...their sixth day.
.................................................................................

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Paint

Karen Stabile


This reminds me that I gotto paint my kitchen......... probably a nice mellow yellow .

4 comments:

The Sixth Day Photogs said...

I like mint green. - cool pic
- Tom

Anonymous said...

This reminds ME that i too have to paint my kitchen!!! (:

Anonymous said...

Wow -- you all!!!! And you've been so quiet about this (why?). The site looks gorgeous, I LOVE all of your writing, and LOVE, LOVE the photos you are choosing (floaters in disguise, ahem!). Keep up the good work!
Will bookmark.

Anonymous said...

This reminds me that I have to look at the sides of trucks more often. Good eye!